Thanks for attending The Healthy Gut Experts Summit! We’re here to help you, but we’re also a very small team and customer support can get pretty overwhelming when tens of thousands of people are attending an epic online event like this.
- Before opening a ticket, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions.
- If your question is not answered, please submit a Customer Support ticket at the bottom of this page or send us an email at email@example.com. Please do not post technical issues in the Facebook Group.
- Our customer service support hours are Monday through Friday, from 9am – 5pm EST USA time. Requests after 5pm EST USA time or on holidays/weekends will receive a response the next business day.
Aliky and the Healthy Gut Experts Support Team
Dedicated To Your Natural Health and Healing
Frequently Asked Questions
⇒ I placed my order, but have not received a confirmation email with information about how to access my purchase. Is there a delay?
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
– The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
– You used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
– You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you. No hard feelings! ?
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please submit a support ticket below.
⇒ I accidentally clicked the “Add to Cart” button on the order form multiple times and was charged for multiple orders. May I have the extra orders refunded?
Yup, just go ahead and fill out the form below and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
⇒ I entered my username and password for my Platinum Pass account and was unable to log in. What’s the deal?
Not to point fingers or anything, but 95% of the time this is a user error. Here’s what typically happens:
– Your username (email address) has been mistyped.
– You copied and pasted your username and password from the confirmation email, but accidentally included an extra space when you highlighted the text. Try manually entering your login info.
– Sometimes the number zero (0) can look like the letter “O”. Yes, this happens!
– You have not activated your account yet. Make sure you are clicking on “Create Your Account” from your Teachable confirmation email. This will create your account and set your password to log in for the first time. Otherwise, no matter what username/password you enter will not work. If you have already created your myTeachable account and still cannot log in, you will have to click on the “Forgot Password?” link on the login page to reset your password, as we do not have access to resetting your password for you.
⇒ I missed one of the expert sessions before the 24-hour viewing period ended. Is there any way I can still see it?
Sorry you missed it! Unfortunately, we must stick to our shcedule since we have a lot to cover during a 12-day period.
Another way to see any missed sessions (or to view those later in the week) is to purchase a Healthy Gut Experts Platinum Pass, where you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to all expert sessions, plus exclusive limited time bonuses and special deals. Click here to learn more about the Platinum Pass.
⇒ Help! I can’t get the videos to play, the audio is too low, or they are skipping/playing slowly?
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
– The main cause could be your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a MUST for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
– Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
– In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
– The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video.
If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
– Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
– What browser are you using on your desktop? Or what mobile device are you trying to use?
– What version is that browser?
– Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?